Phrases about life and famous quotes. What is life and why are we on this planet? Man has always tried to answer such questions. Writers, poets, philosophers and artists have often found themselves reflecting on life and many of their phrases put in black and white have become famous over time and can still help us today.
Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
What is life and why are we on this planet? Man has always tried to answer such questions. Writers, poets, philosophers and artists have often found themselves in reflect on life and many of their phrases put in black and white have become famous over time and can still help us today.
Today we are giving you many quotes and famous phrases about life and we suggest you read one a day as soon as you wake up or before going to sleep and take some time to think about it a bit.
Uncovering the profound meaning a sentence or quote can have for you could really help you change your daily life for the better.
Read also: SMILE PHRASES, BECAUSE LAUGHING IS GOOD!
1) There are only two days a year when you can't do anything: one is called yesterday, the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and, above all, live.
2) I don't ask you for miracles or visions, but for the strength to face everyday life. Preserve me from the fear of losing something in life. Don't give me what I want but what I need. Teach me the art of baby steps.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Read also: THE PRAYER OF ANTOINE DE SAINT-EXUPÉRY WHO TEACHES US THE ART OF SMALL STEPS
3) What for the caterpillar is the end of the world for all men is the beginning of life.
4) You live for years next to a human being, without seeing him. One day someone looks up and sees him. In a moment, we don't know why, we don't know how, something breaks a dam between two waters. And two fates mix, merge, and fall apart.
5) Life is like a play, no matter how long it is, but how it is acted out.
6) Life is made up of small insignificant happinesses, similar to tiny flowers. It is not made up only of great things, such as study, love, weddings, funerals. Little things happen every day, so much that you can't keep them in mind or count them, and among them are hidden grains of a barely perceptible happiness, which the soul breathes and thanks to which it lives.
7) In twenty years you will not be disappointed by the things you have done ... but by those you have not done. So raise anchor, abandon safe havens, catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Find out.
8) It only takes a minute to offend someone, an hour to please them, and a day to love them, but it takes a lifetime to forget.
9) Life is like an echo: if you don't like what it sends back to you, you have to change the message you send.
10) The wrinkles of old age form the most beautiful writings in life, those on which children learn to read their dreams.
11) Adversity can be terrific opportunities.
12) It is never too late to be what you could have been.
13) Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the stupid, a comedy for the rich and a tragedy for the poor.
14) Dying is nothing; not living is scary.
15) Life is nothing but the constant wonder of existing.
16) We do not measure the life of men by its longest or shortest duration, but by the use they have made of the time of their existence.
Frederick the Great
17) Life, in my eyes, is just something on which to feel the strength of the soul.
18) The beauty of the things you have in life is linked to the love that is employed in taking care of them.
19) It doesn't take much to make a life happy; it's all within you, in your way of thinking.
20) Becoming the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. What really matters is being able to say every night that you have done something wonderful.
21) Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb trees, it will spend its entire life believing that it is stupid.
Read also: 10 LIFE LESSONS FROM THE FAMOUS PHRASES OF ALBERT EINSTEIN
22) For Indians, life is not meant to be simply lived, but to be understood. In other words, one does not live to live, but to discover the meaning of living.
Read also: 10 LIFE LESSONS TIZIANO TERZANI LEFT US (VIDEO)
23) The reward for a thing well done is getting it done.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
24) You don't cry about your own history, you change course.
25) Those who live on love, live on eternity.
26) Life and dreams are sheets of the same book. Reading them in order is living, leafing through them randomly is dreaming.
27) To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three quarters dead
28) Life has this strange thing, that if you do not want to accept nothing but the best, very often you can get it.
W. Somerset Maugham
29) It is not necessary to take maximum account of living as such, but of living well.
30) It is not true that we have little time: the truth is that we lose a lot of it.