American Indians have their own code of ethics which they respect throughout their lives, in harmony with nature. In fact, their culture revolves around the spirituality linked to Mother Earth and all living beings.
Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
- American Indians they have their own ethical code that they respect for life, in harmony with the nature. In fact, their culture revolves around the spirituality linked to Mother Earth and to all living beings.
From prayer to tolerance, from hospitality to respect for the other, pills enclosed in 20 points that make up the so-called Native American Code of Ethics which for some time has also been taken as an example by Western culture.
A sort of vademecum to always keep in mind to feel good and to implement a process of inner change.
You might be interested in:
- MOON FULL OF FLOWERS: THIS IS WHY IT WAS DEAR TO THE AMERICAN NATIVES
- RESPECT: HOW TO SHOW IT TO THE PEOPLE WE LOVE
- 10 PHRASES BY JANE GOODALL THAT TEACH US TO RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND ANIMALS
1. Pray with the sun, pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will listen to you if you speak to him alone.
2. Yes tolerant with people who got lost in their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed are the stem of a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance.
3. Search for yourself, alone. Don't let others make your way for you. It's your way. Others can walk with you, but no one can walk for you.
4. Treat the ospiyou in your home with much consideration. Serve them the best food, give them the best bed, and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours: from a person, a community, the desert or a culture if you have not earned it or it has been given to you, it is not yours.
6. Respect all the things that are on this land - be it people or other living beings.
7. Honor the thoughts of other, people's wishes and words. Never interrupt another person, never limit them. Allow everyone the right of personal expression.
8. Don't speak badly of the others. The negative energy that is put out into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All people commit errors. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10 I Bad thoughts they cause diseases of the mind, body and spirit. Practice optimism.
11 La nature identity it's not for you, it's a part of you. It is part of your earthly family.
12 I children they are the seeds of our future. Plant love in their hearts and their waters will, wisely, teach you the lessons of life. When they have grown up, give them space to grow.
13 Avoid damage the hearts of others. The poison of your pain will come back to you.
14 Yes sincere everytime. Honesty is proof of those wills that are within this universe.
15 Second balance. Your mental self, spiritual self, emotional self, and physical self all need to be strong, pure and healthy. Working out the body to strengthen the mind. Get rich in spirit to heal your emotional side.
16 Take conscious decisions about who you will be and how you will react. Be responsible for your actions.
17 Respect the privacy and the personal space of others. Do not touch the personal belongings of others, especially sacred and religious objects. This is prohibited.
18 First of all be faithful to yourself. We cannot feed and help others unless we feed and help ourselves first.
19 Respect others believe religious. Don't force your faith in others.
20 Share yours luck with the others. Participate in charity.