How to prepare the strawberry tart without butter and with little refined ingredients (wholemeal flour, raw sugar) for a tasty and genuine snack
The tart with the strawberries is a really greedy spring or summer dessert. To be served strictly cold, this recipe is perfect to be consumed at snack time.
Prepared with not very refined products, this vegetarian and lactose-free dessert has fewer calories than a classic tart, but certainly not lacking in taste. To be prepared without difficulty, this strawberry tart is also suitable for those with allergies or intolerances to milk and derivatives. The sweetness of strawberry cream, obviously prepared with seasonal fruit, contrasts with the flavor of the Integral Pastry, thus creating the right balance of flavors that makes the strawberry tart unique and irresistible.
Designed for a snack, the strawberry tart is also perfect to be served at the end of a meal together with a good coffee.
- 1 stick of wholemeal shortcrust pastry
- 40 gr of brown sugar
- 60 grams of corn starch
- 300 ml of rice milk
- 150 gr of strawberries already washed and cleaned
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 6 people
How to prepare the strawberry tart
- Prepare the wholemeal shortcrust pastry following this recipe.
- To cut now the strawberries in pieces and with the help of a food processor grind them until you get a puree.
- In a saucepan mix the cornstarch with the sugar, mix with the milk and place on the stove,
- cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens,
- add then also the strawberry puree and continue to cook and mix until the strawberry cream thickens.
- Cooking when finished, place the strawberry cream in a bowl, cover with food film in contact to prevent it from drying out on the surface and let it cool.
- Meantime line a tart mold with parchment paper,
- to cover the surface of the mold with the shortcrust pastry by spraying it with a rolling pin or by cutting it into small pieces and pressing it with your hands until compact
- cover up with other parchment paper and put some dried legumes on it to make them weight,
- and cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for about fifteen minutes.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven, remove the legumes and the parchment paper placed on the surface and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- When the pastry has cooled down, dig it with a teaspoon and set aside the hollowed part.
- Stuff inside with the strawberry cream and put the tart with strawberries in the refrigerator to make the cream thicken.
How to preserve the strawberry tart
La tart with strawberries it can be stored in the refrigerator for two days if covered with cling film.
One more idea
The pastry hollowed out from the base can be used to decorate the tart on the surface or it can be consumed creating a fresh and crunchy snack by mixing it with yoghurt, for example.Follow your Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube For others recipes with strawberries, see also:
- Vegan strawberry cheesecake
- Strawberry jam
- Strawberry tart recipe with almond flour and jam
- Rice with strawberries
- Acacia flowers and strawberries in jelly
- Strawberry water
- 5 recipes to enjoy strawberries all year round
For others fruit tarts:
- Vegan blueberry and buckwheat tart
- Jam tart (10 recipes)
- Apple pie
- Fruit tart
- Lemon cream pie
- Vegan tarts (10 recipes)