Diabetes is a condition that, if not treated properly, can have complications. Let's find out what is the symptom to watch out forDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Diabetes is a condition that, if not treated properly, can have complications. Let's find out what is the symptom to watch out for
Il diabetes it is a serious condition, the symptoms of which can be easily confused with other pathologies; in fact, especially in its initial phase it can be very complicated to diagnose. This condition is caused by the body struggling to produce enough insulin, or from the body not reacting to insulin. The latter is crucial for converting blood sugar into usable energy.
One of the Common symptoms of diabetes is a feeling of thirst and drinking more fluids than normal, which results in going to the bathroom more frequently.
Passing more than five liters of urine in a single day could be caused by excessive thirst, also known as polydipsia. The average adult passes between 250 and 400 ml of urine in a single trip to the bathroom, roughly the equivalent of two full cups; but if you are always thirsty or your thirst is stronger than usual and continues even after drinking, it can be a sign of diabetes.
I polydipsia symptoms are having a persistent and inexplicable thirst, regardless of how much you drink, and expelling more than five liters of urine per day. If you have diabetes and are starting to feel unusually thirsty, it's a good idea to check your blood sugar levels.
Others symptoms to pay attention to are:
- feeling very tired for no obvious reason
- have cuts or wounds that take longer to heal
- blurred vision.
reduce the risk of developing diabetes We recommend that you follow a healthy and balanced diet, and exercise regularly: experts recommend doing at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity per week, to have benefits for the whole body.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
Sul diabetes could it be interesting for you:
- Diabetes: Three signs when you go to the bathroom that indicate high blood sugar
- Diabetes: Researchers have found a way to ward off hypoglycemia in patients and nocturnal hypoxia
- Diabetes, now for sure! Little sleep also increases the risk of contracting type 2
- Because if you have diabetes, legumes are one of the best foods for your diet
- Diabetes: These foods unexpectedly reduce the risk. The study that surprised even the scientists