Mushrooms stuffed with potatoes and pistachios, the step by step recipe to prepare them in a pan
Stuffed mushrooms, here is the recipe to prepare a meatless second course, quick and tasty, stuffed with potatoes and pistachios. A delicious, alternative and cruelty free way to serve mushrooms as an appetizer or side dish.
The execution of the recipe is very simple: the short cooking in a pan will guarantee the mushrooms to remain firm with a moist and tasty filling.
We advise you to use Bronte Dop pistachios, because they are local and rich in taste; the mushrooms, on the other hand, must be fresh, firm and wrinkle-free.
- 800 gr of mushroom mushrooms
- 160 gr of boiled potatoes
- 40 gr of shelled and unsalted pistachios
- 20 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 60 gr of breadcrumbs
- parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
- extra extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
About 10/15 minutes
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare stuffed mushrooms in a pan: procedure
- Paint mushrooms to remove any traces of soil and with a delicate and rotating movement detach the stem from the cap,
- to clean the potatoes and wash the basil and put them together with the stems, pistachios, salt and sixty ml of extra virgin olive oil in a food processor,
- chop all forming a puree and mix it with the breadcrumbs,
- and with the mixture just prepared stuff the mushrooms.
- To put in a large pot a little oil, place the stuffed mushrooms inside and start cooking,
lightly brown and add a little water and a couple of sprigs of parsley, cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for about ten minutes,
- cooking when finished, the stuffed mushrooms can also be served immediately.
How to consume stuffed mushrooms:
If the stuffed mushrooms are left over, they can be eaten within the next day, taking care to place them in the refrigerator in airtight containers.
You may also be interested in other recipes with mushrooms, other recipes for stuffed vegetables or other recipes for vegan main courses