Strawberry plumcake, the quick and easy recipe to prepare it soft, delicious and genuine
Strawberry plumcake, prescription to prepare it soft and tasty with Greek yogurt. Perfect for breakfast but also suitable for serving at snack time, this dessert is prepared with fresh seasonal fruit and not very refined ingredients.
To be proposed as a healthy alternative to the classic packaged snacks, this Anglo-Saxon dessert cooked in the oven in the characteristic rectangular "box" molds is now prepared all over the world, even in different versions of savory plumcakes. In our recipe the butter, traditionally used, was replaced with Greek yogurt which reduced both calories and fats without compromising the softness in the least.
Tasty and fragrant for several days, the strawberry plumcake it will surely become one of your favorite spring desserts, serve it with powdered cane sugar or with strawberry coulis, you will feel that goodness!
- 400 gr of strawberries
- 150 gr of Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs (150 gr shelled)
- 250 1 grams of flour
- 180 gr of brown sugar
- 10 gr of baking powder
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
How to prepare strawberry plum cake with Greek yogurt: procedure
- lavare the strawberries, remove the stalk and cut them into small pieces,
- shell the eggs in a large bowl and whip them with the sugar until frothy,
- to incorporate to follow also the Greek yogurt and flour and finally the sifted yeast,
- mount to mix everything, then being careful not to dismantle the mixture, add the chopped strawberries with a spatula,
- deposit the dough in the mold lined with parchment paper e
- cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for about an hour (after the first half hour of cooking you can still check the cooking of the cake by doing the toothpick test),
- cooking after taking it out of the oven, gently unmold and let the cake cool completely on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
How to preserve strawberry plumcake with Greek yogurt:
Once cold, the strawberry plumcake with Greek yogurt can be stored in special airtight containers and will thus keep its fragrance for several days.
You might be interested in others:
- recipes with strawberries
- plum cake recipes
- recipes with Greek yogurt
- yogurt cake recipes
- strawberry donut