How to prepare spring rolls at home, the step by step recipe Spring rolls are a typical dish of the oriental tradition. Preparing them at home is simple and doesn't take much time. The filling of the rolls can vary depending on the seasonal vegetables that you will have available.
How to prepare the spring rolls in the house, the prescription step by step
- spring rolls they are a typical dish of the oriental tradition. Prepare them at home it's simple and doesn't take much time. The stuffing of the rolls may vary depending on the seasonal vegetables that you will have available.
You can add to the filling of shoots, such as soy, green mung beans or lentils, which can be made at home using a simple glass jar and a candy net. For the dressing always remember to choose organic and certified soy sauce as non-GMO.
Read also: How to grow sprouts in a jar
Ingredients for 4 spring rolls
- 50 0 grams of flour
- 50 gr of rice flour
- soy sauce
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 forward
- 1/2 glass of warm water
- bean sprouts or mung beans to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 rolls
How to make spring rolls
- Inside a bowl, pour the soft wheat flour and the rice flour. Add lukewarm water little by little until you get a well workable compound and not sticky. If necessary, adjust the consistency of the dough with a little rice flour. Knead for a few minutes and form the classic ball. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the carrots and leek into strips and sauté briefly in the pan with a drizzle of oil and a teaspoon of soy sauce. Cook over low heat and with the lid on until the carrots are soft.
- After the resting time, divide the dough into 4 balls. Flour the work surface and roll out with a rolling pin 4 thin discs with a diameter of about 15 centimeters. In the center of each disc pour two or three tablespoons of filling, also adding the sprouts just a fagioli.
- Form the spring rolls by folding inwards the lower flap of the disc you have prepared and the two side flaps. Therefore rolled up upwards and close the edges well, so that the dough does not come out.
- for cooking, brush a pan with extra virgin olive oil, heat it and place one or two rolls at a time on its bottom, so as to have enough space available to be able to turn them on all sides, so as to obtain a uniform browning. The cooking in the pan takes a few minutes. Otherwise, you can lightly brush each roll with oil and cook in the oven at 180 ° C for about 15 minutes, or in any case until golden brown.
Vegan steamed ravioli