Spelled and bean salad in a jar, the summer recipe for a complete and well-balanced meal that is easy to eat away from home
Spelled and bean salad in a jar, here's one summer recipe to prepare a fresh and genuine meal to be consumed away from home. To be assembled inside glass jars, thus saying goodbye to plastic, you can eat your salads during your working lunch break or maybe even on the beach under an umbrella.
The recipes to prepare salads in jars are really many and, respecting the seasonality of the ingredients, you can also invent new ones. To assemble them you will have to remember to add the seasoning to the bottom of the jar, then the ingredients by layering them together, then screw with the capsule and turn over to season everything.
To have a complete and well balanced dish we have chosen to use spelled, mint flavored zucchini, carrots and cannellini beans.
- 250 grams of spelled
- 250 gr of courgettes
- 250 grams of boiled cannellini beans
- 200 gr of carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 mint leaves
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
How to prepare the spelled and bean salad in a jar: procedure
- To put the spelled in a pot full of cold water, bring to a boil and cook until it becomes al dente, then drain it, cool under running water and let it drain,
- to wash the courgettes, trim and slice them, clean the garlic and cut it finely, then put everything in a pan together with a drizzle of oil,
- to merge the mint leaves already washed and start cooking over high heat, add a little water and cook until it is consumed, when cooked, let it cool.
- Meantime peel the carrots and cut them into slices or julienne if you prefer,
- when all the ingredients will be ready and cold put the oil and a pinch of salt on the bottom of the jars, then add the ingredients starting from the zucchini, and then add the spelled, carrots and beans,
- to close with the capsule and turn over to season everything.
How to preserve the spelled and bean salad in a jar:
The spelled and bean salad in a jar must be placed in a cool place, preferably in the refrigerator or in refrigerated bags, and must be consumed within the next day.
You might be interested in others as well
- farro salad recipes
- salad recipes in a jar
- summer salad recipes
- cereal salad recipes