Spaghetti with sauce with asparagus, here is the recipe (vegan) to prepare a first seasonal dish based on tomatoes and asparagus. A full-bodied vegetable ragu with a delicate taste that can be used to dress not only pasta, but also rice.
Spaghetti with sauce with asparagus, here she is prescription (vegan) to prepare a first seasonal dish based on tomatoes and asparagus. A full-bodied vegetable ragu with a delicate taste that can be used to dress not only pasta, but also rice.
This asparagus sauce, also excellent for giving color and flavor to fresh pasta, is very easy to make: after having prepared a lightly fried onion, garlic and asparagus, it is cooked slowly with homemade tomato pulp. If you want to get one stock up for the winter you simply have to prepare a little more and pasteurize it in sanitized jars.
In this recipe we used it to season spaghetti.
- 250 g of asparagus
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 gr of tomato sauce
- 1 glass of water
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 400 gr spaghetti
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare spaghetti with asparagus sauce: procedure
- To wash, clean the asparagus and cut them into small pieces,
- to clean also garlic and onion and cut them finely,
- put in a pan a drizzle of oil, onion, garlic and freshly prepared asparagus,
- brown then gently add the tomato pulp and water,
- regular salt and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the desired density is reached.
- Cooking when finished, with the sauce still hot, the pasta can be creamed after having cooked it in boiling salted water, or it can be cooled and then pasteurized.
How to preserve the asparagus sauce:
Once cold, the asparagus sauce can be stored in the refrigerator, and then eaten within a couple of days.
Others may also interest you:
- recipes with asparagus
- spring first courses recipes
- pasta sauce recipes