Savoy cabbage meatballs, the (vegan) recipe to prepare them in a light and crunchy way
Savoy cabbage meatballs, la prescription (vegan) to prepare a second dish tasty and light. Without eggs and lactose, in fact, the cabbage meatballs are one recipe light which involves cooking in the oven to limit cooking fats.
Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside vegetable meatballs they will surely please young and old alike and represent a valid option to enrich a cold buffet or appetizers atappetizer.
- 750 gr of cabbage
- 300 grams of potatoes
- 5 gr of salt
- 25 grams of corn starch
- 50 gr of breadcrumbs
- pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
- Sever the base of the cabbage and remove the outermost leaves,
- cut it then roughly and rinse it under running water,
- to peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Cook the cabbage and potatoes in boiling water until the potatoes are easily skewered with a fork,
- cooking remove them from the water and put them in a large bowl,
- crush coarsely with a fork and allow to cool.
- Add then pepper, salt, cornstarch and breadcrumbs and mix everything,
- to form meatballs of equal size, place them in a pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle the surface with extra virgin olive oil
- Cook in a hot oven at 230 ° for about twenty-five minutes or in any case until completely golden,
- cooking churn out
- and serve the cabbage meatballs both hot and at room temperature.