Savory vegetable muffins, a tasty and lactose-free finger food that has no seasonality; here is the recipe step by step.
I vegetable muffins they are a very tasty pret a porter savory dish. This finger food it is the optimal solution for those who, even outside the home, do not give up on one healthy eating. Excellent and delicious even for children, they are also an ideal recipe for reuse the leftovers of the minestrone.
Lactose-free and terribly tasty, i vegetable muffins they can be served both lukewarm and at room temperature. This dish also has no seasonality, to prepare it you can in fact choose the seasonal vegetables that most please you.
To prepare the savory vegetable muffins it will take about an hour, but if you have little free time to devote to the stove you can easily divide the preparation into two stages. Based on seasonal minestrone, not very refined flours and eggs, you can also serve the vegetable muffins as single dish accompanying them with a fresh green salad.
- 600 gr minestrone already boiled and salted
- 100 1 grams of flour
- 200 gr of wholemeal flour with spelled and buckwheat
- 2 medium eggs
- 150 ml of water
- 3 chives stems
- 16 gr of instant yeast for savory pies
- 8 gr of salt
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
Procedure for the vegetable muffins:
- Shell the eggs in a bowl, add the water and mix everything with a spatula.
- In another large bowl mix the flours with the salt and yeast.
- To pour now the eggs with the water in the bowl containing the flours, and mix everything carefully, thus obtaining a firm and velvety mixture.
- To incorporate then to the mixture the minestrone.
- To fill now with the mixture the muffin molds for three / quarters of their capacity and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for about twenty minutes or in any case until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven and immediately remove the muffins from the mold and let them cool on a wire rack.
- When the vegetable muffins will be lukewarm and can be served.