Savory tart with pumpkin and broccoli, the recipe for preparing a delicious second course without butter
La savory tart with pumpkin and broccoli is a typically autumn recipe with an irresistible flavor, prepared with quality ingredients like those live green Coop and it is also perfect to be served as a single dish.
To be prepared with only seasonal ingredients, the savory tart with semolina flour, pumpkin and broccoli is without butter and therefore it is also perfect for those with allergies or intolerances to milk and derivatives.
- 200 grams of pumpkin
- 1 small red onion
- 500 grams of broccoli
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- water q.
- Salt to taste
- 300 gr of Coop green live semolina flour
- 5 gr of salt
- 60 grams of sunflower oil
- 2 live green eggs Coop
- 20 gr of cold water
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the savory tart with semolina flour, pumpkin and broccoli: method
- lavare the broccoli and cut it into florets, taking care to cut the base of each floret into four parts,
- to clean the pumpkin and cut into cubes,
- to peel the onion, cut it finely and put it in a large pan with the extra virgin olive oil, pumpkin and broccoli,
- brown, add water and salt and cook until the vegetables are tender and the cooking water is completely consumed.
- Meantime Combine the flour, eggs, salt, sunflower oil and water in a bowl and knead until a smooth and non-sticky dough is obtained.
- Grease a baking dish with additional seed oil and cover it with the freshly prepared semolina shortcrust pastry, stuff it with the vegetables coarsely crushed with a fork and bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for about thirty minutes or until golden brown.