Savory tart with cherry tomato jam, the recipe for a tasty appetizer
Savory tart with cherry tomato jam, prescription of a tasty and genuine dish suitable for all seasons. To be proposed among the antipasti, this tasty dish, can also be served cold and is perfect when paired with aged cheeses.
The semi-wholemeal shortcrust pastry, enriched with linseed, is very crumbly and has been mixed with homemade clarified butter; for the filling, on the other hand, we used self-produced cherry tomato jam.
- 280 1 grams of flour
- 40 2 grams of flour
- 125 gr of clarified butter
- 3 eggs
- 6 gr of salt
- 30 gr of flax seeds
- 30 cl of cherry tomato jam
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
How to prepare the csalty roast with cherry tomato jam: method
- To put in a large bowl, or in the planetary mixer, the flour and the butter and work them together until a moist and sandy mixture is obtained,
- add then the eggs, salt and flax seeds and continue to knead thus obtaining a stick of salty and non-sticky shortcrust pastry,
- wrap it up in the cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least thirty minutes.
- Passed the standing time line a tart mold, preferably with a removable bottom, with parchment paper,
- prendere small pieces of salted shortcrust pastry and join them together by applying a little pressure and thus covering the bottom of the mold (if you prefer you can smooth the pastry with a rolling pin directly on the parchment paper)
- to the in the same way also create the edges and
- stuff shortcrust pastry with jam,
- with the remaining dough decorate the surface of the dish as desired,
- cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for about forty minutes or in any case until golden brown,
- when cooked, take it out of the oven and let it rest for about ten minutes, then gently unmold and let the savory tart cool on a wire rack.
- La Savory tart with cherry tomato jam, once cold, can be portioned.
How to preserve the savory tart with cherry tomato jam:
Should it be left over, it is possible to keep the savory tart with cherry tomato jam in the refrigerator, covered with cling film, for a maximum of two days; before serving it will be advisable to let it cool.
Others might interest you:
- recipes with cherry tomatoes
- recipes and variations of savory pies
- recipes of vegetarian quiches