Savory tart with cauliflower, the recipe (vegan) to prepare a savory, delicious and satiating savory tart without butter and without yeast.
Savory tart with cauliflower, la prescription (vegan) to prepare a savory, delicious and satiating quiche without butter and without yeast. It can be served either lukewarm or at room temperature and is therefore perfect for meals away from home or to be served between the dishes of a cold buffet.
Vegan recipe rich in taste, it is very easy and quick to prepare as there is no rest time; the savory pie with cauliflower has a crunchy shell based on extra virgin olive oil and flour (without yeast therefore) and with a soft and velvety filling based on cauliflower and potatoes.
- 1 cauliflower (900 gr)
- 3 potatoes (570 g)
- 500 grams of semolina flour
- 220 ml of water
- 100 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 gr of salt
- extra extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the savory tart with cauliflower: procedure
- To clean the cauliflower and potatoes, rinse everything under running water, then reduce the cauliflower into florets and cut the potatoes in half,
- and boil them in boiling water until they stick easily with the tines of a fork.
- Cooking when finished, remove them from the water, mash them with a fork and sauté them in a pan with extra virgin olive oil and salt, then let them cool.
- Meantime place the flour and salt in a large bowl,
- add water and start kneading,
- to incorporate to follow the hundred grams of oil and continue to knead until the dough is no longer sticky,
- prendere then three / quarters of the dough and roll it out on a sheet of parchment paper until you get a sheet that is a couple of millimeters thick,
- lubrication now a baking dish with oil and put the freshly prepared pastry inside with the parchment paper facing up,
- remove delicately the pastry and stuff it inside with the cauliflower and potatoes puree.
- Smooth out the additional dough and cut strips with which to decorate the surface of the tart.
- Cook in a hot oven at 200 ° for about thirty minutes and then switch to grill mode for another five minutes.
- Cooking when finished, take out the salty cauliflower tart and allow to cool before portioning.