Savory pie with asparagus and ricotta, the vegetarian recipe to prepare it
Savory pies quick and easy, that's it prescription area of tart with ricotta and asparagus enriched with spring onions, an easy vegetarian recipe from delicate flavor.
The sweetness of the ricotta enhances the flavor of the asparagus and spring onions thus creating a really tasty spring dish, to be served as an appetizer in a buffet or as a main course.
The shortcrust pastry used to prepare it is without butter and with less refined ingredients.
- 200 g of asparagus
- 250 g cheese
- 200 gr of spring onions
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 stick of oil shortcrust pastry
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare tsalted vegetable garden with asparagus, ricotta and spring onions: method
- To clean the spring onions and cut them finely, wash and clean the asparagus and cut them into small pieces,
- put all in a pan with a drizzle of oil, brown slightly, cover with water, season with salt and cook until the ingredients soften and use up the cooking water, then let it cool.
- When the sauce will be cold mix it with the ricotta,
- pave the shortcrust pastry with a rolling pin, line a baking dish with this and stuff it with the freshly prepared ricotta, trim the edges and decorate the surface with any leftover dough,
- cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for about an hour,
- Than we remove from the oven and leave to rest for about fifteen minutes before portioning.
How to preserve the savory pie with asparagus, ricotta and spring onions:
Should it be left over, it is possible to cover the savory pie with cling film, keep it in the refrigerator and consume it within the next day.
You might be interested in others as well
- recipes with asparagus
- savory pie recipes