The potato tart with agretti is a tasty vegetarian alternative to the classic savory pies, here is the step by step recipe to prepare itPotato tart with agretti, a prescription delicious for an original, seasonal and gluten-free savory pie
La potato tart with agretti it's a vegetarian main course really tasty, perfect to be consumed both warm and at room temperature. From the delicate taste, the potato tart with agretti is in fact a valid alternative gluten free to the classic savory pies, usually prepared with pasta brisee or puff pastry.
Due to the ingredients that compose it, this dish can also be served as single dish, or if cut into small squares, it can be an excellent course to include in a buffet finger. From the easy execution, the potato tart with agretti can also be prepared a few hours in advance, and then heated before being served; otherwise you can cook the potatoes and agretti in advance, and then later assemble everything for the baking in the oven.
- 1 kg of yellow-fleshed potatoes
- 350 gr of sour cream
- 1 medium egg
- 150 g cheese
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
Procedure for the potato tart with agretti:
- Rinse the potatoes and place them in a pot full of cold water, bring to the boil and cook until they are easily skewered with a fork, then drain and let them cool.
- Wash and clean the agretti and boil them in salted boiling water for a few minutes, when cooked, drain and let them cool.
- Pillar now the potatoes, mash them with a potato masher and put them in a large bowl; then add the egg and salt and mix everything with a spatula to obtain a very soft puree.
- To incorporate now to the agretti also ricotta.
- Oil the bottom and edges of an ovenproof dish, place three / fourths of the mashed potatoes inside it and level it with the help of a spatula, then cover the ovenproof dish and its edges.
- Stuff it with the previously prepared agretti.
- E with the remaining puree decorate it on the surface, you can then use a pastry bag embellishing the potato tart with agretti or you can close it as if it were a simple potato flan.
- Cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for about twenty-five minutes or in any case until golden brown.
- Cooking when finished, remove the potato tart with agretti from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.