How to use rosemary oil for the health and beauty of your hair: 4 do-it-yourself treatments to try right awayDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
How to use rosemary oil for the health and beauty of your hair: 4 do-it-yourself treatments to try right away
Ros marinus, sea dew, rosa maris, sea rose or rhus maris, marine shrub: we are talking about rosemary, a plant symbol of the Mediterranean often associated with spiritual rebirth and conjugal love. But also a memory booster for scholars. A strong plant from which an essential oil with a thousand properties is obtained: used in massages for sportsmen because it is calming and anti-inflammatory, indicated to keep the skin elastic and to give a special treatment for the hair. Let's deepen. (Rosemary, hair's secret weapon! 3 do-it-yourself treatments to counteract hair loss and increase the "Rapuntzel effect")
Rosemary oil for a do-it-yourself shampoo
Having a thick hair is the dream of many people and help in this sense comes from rosemary oil because it is able to stimulate hair growth. How to best use it? You can add 5 drops to your usual shampoo and then proceed with a nice massage. If the shampoo has an anti-dandruff formulation with this oil it is possible to significantly help reduce this annoying problem. And again it is possible to make a mix based on rosemary oil with aloe vera gel to obtain a DIY moisturizing mask, to leave on for a few minutes.
Oil to massage the scalp
This essential oil is also excellent for massages, not only on muscles but also to be applied on the scalp to stimulate hair growth: a couple of drops are enough to proceed with a massage with circular movements and thus rub in the oil of rosemary. It can be applied, in moderate quantities, to both wet and dry hair.
Rosemary-scented anti-hair loss lotion
A post-shampoo tonic to make hair more resistant and also soft with rosemary composed of only two ingredients: 1 liter of water and 3 handfuls of rosemary needles. Bring everything to a boil and then let it rest for 15 minutes. The liquid is filtered from the rosemary needles and this lotion is poured on the skin, massaging well for a few minutes before rinsing.
Anti-gray action but not for everyone
You can prevent the appearance of gray hair: for those with brown or black hair, rosemary oil is what it takes because it allows you to make the dark shades more intense. It can be applied before the normal shampoo: 3 drops are enough, mixed with a teaspoon of almond oil, to be applied on the hair roots and then left on for 10 minutes.
Follow us on Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
About the beauty of hair you might also be interested in:
- Cornflower Infusion: The best anti-dandruff treatment that is super easy to prepare that will revolutionize your hair
- Kiwi Seed Oil, a secret treasure chest of Omega-3 fatty acids for silky skin and hair
- Do you want strong and shiny hair? These are the vitamins and minerals to take in the fall
- Hyaluronic acid: not just for the skin! The benefits and uses you don't expect on hair
- Prickly pear oil: a natural cure-all to regenerate the skin and invigorate the hair
- Moringa oil: properties and how to use it for incredible benefits on skin and hair
- Rhubarb, the plant that lightens hair: how to use it and apply it to highlight blonde tones
- Hair detox: purify the scalp with these simple beauty rituals