Risotto with cabbage, the recipe to prepare a light and satiating first course of the season
Il risotto with cabbage is a prescription Seasonal to prepare a first course satiating of easy execution, perfect for one low-calorie diet it also contains vitamins, mineral salts and purifying properties.
The risotto with cabbage can also be prepared in advance and then creamed before serving. If you follow a vegan diet, at the time of creaming, you can change the recipe by replacing the butter with extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 kg of savoy cabbage
- 300 gr of rice
- 1 tablespoon of clarified butter
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- vegetable broth to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare risotto with cabbage: procedure
- lavare the cabbage, remove the outermost leaves and coarsely cut it,
- put it on in a large pan with a drizzle of oil,
- brown, just cover with water and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the cooking water is consumed,
- to merge then the rice and after toasting it, add the hot vegetable broth a little at a time,
- cook then for the time indicated on the rice package, taking care to always add a little broth and stir during cooking,
- when the rice will be al dente, stir in the butter
- and to follow plate and serve the risotto with the cabbage still hot.
You may be interested in other recipes with cabbage and other seasonal risotto recipes