Risotto with artichokes, here is the recipe to prepare one of the classic winter first courses of our tradition in a simple and fast way.
Artichokes risotto, here she is prescription to prepare one of the classics first dishes of our tradition in a simple and fast way. Easy to prepare, in fact, it is appreciated above all for its delicate taste and the great nutritional properties of these vegetables.
To optimize times, it is possible to prepare the vegetable broth in advance as well as clean the artichokes first, as long as you keep them soaking in water and lemon to avoid oxidation. For the vegan and cruelty free version of the recipe, just stir the risotto without butter, replacing it, for example, with good extra virgin olive oil.
- 5 artichokes
- 2 L of vegetable broth
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 gr of rice
- 1 knob of butter
- dried thyme to taste
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 organic lemon
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
- To clean the artichokes, cut them into wedges and leave them in water and lemon to prevent them from oxidizing,
- to peel garlic and finely chop it,
- cut julienne the artichokes and brown them in a large pot together with the oil and garlic,
- cover up just with water, add the thyme and cook everything over high heat, stirring often.
- When the cooking water will be used up, add the rice and toast it,
- add then the hot vegetable broth e
- cook over moderate heat, stirring often and adding more broth if necessary,
- when the rice will be al dente with regular salt and stir in the butter or for a vegan version with a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
- cooking when finished, plate and serve the risotto with the artichokes still hot.