Risotto with sparkling wine, the perfect recipe for recycling open sparkling wine
Il risotto with sparkling wine it's a first course with a delicate and intoxicating flavor, perfect to prepare on special occasions or for a romantic dinner; this prescription is the most suitable solution to recycle it open sparkling wine.
Is an open bottle of sparkling wine waiting for you in the refrigerator after the Christmas toasts? If you have sparkling wine to recycle, we highly recommend making this one vegetarian dish. Velvety and with an irresistible flavor, this risotto with sparkling wine is also suitable for children because the alcohol content vanishes during cooking. If you follow a vegan diet for creaming you can replace the butter with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 L of vegetable broth prepared with onion, carrots and cherry tomatoes
- 350 gr of rice
- 300 gr of sparkling wine
- 60 gr of leek already cleaned
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare sparkling wine risotto: procedure
- Hold in hot vegetable broth,
- cut finely the leek and put it in a large pot together with the oil,
- place on the fire and brown it,
- add the rice, toast it, stirring constantly
- Than we deglaze with three / quarters of sparkling wine,
- to do it evaporate and add a few ladles of broth at a time
- having take care to stir frequently during cooking and to add more ladles of broth if necessary,
- cooking when finished, stir in the butter and the remaining sparkling wine, with the oil and sparkling wine for the vegan version,
- Serve and serve the risotto with sparkling wine while still hot.
Recycle open sparkling wine: other uses
Sparkling wine can be used as an ingredient for the preparation of various recipes, from appetizers to desserts; it will be perfect for example to prepare a vegetable tempura, the sparkling wine will make the frying light and crunchy.
As for the preparation of desserts, on the other hand, you can indulge yourself and prepare wine donuts by replacing the wine with sparkling wine and the result will be the same, if not better; and why not make a pudding based on custard and sparkling wine to be enriched with berries, seasonal fruit, dried fruit, but also with dates, other undisputed protagonists of our tables during the Christmas holidays.
If, on the other hand, we wanted to prepare a lighter and decidedly less caloric dessert than those we have mentioned so far, we can opt for the preparation of a sparkling wine sorbet, a perfect digestive dessert to serve after meals, for lunch or dinner.