Rice salad in a jar with lupins, the recipe for preparing a colorful and tasty first course of summer beyond the classic rice salad
Rice salad in a jar with lupins, prescription (vegan) to prepare a fresh summer first course in single-portion practices. To be consumed during the working lunch break or perhaps even under an umbrella, this dish prepared with seasonal vegetables it is nutritionally complete and also very tasty.
Sweet peppers, Tropea onions, basil, rice and lupins make up the layers of this colorful salad, which, as always, must be placed in airtight glass jars.
As with all salads in a jar, it must be stratified starting from the oil and the heaviest ingredients and, before consuming it, it must then be turned upside down to season it properly. So, are you ready to prepare it? You will only have to cook the rice, so in this heat it is ideal!
- 400 gr of rice
- 240 gr of peppers
- 240 gr of Tropea onion
- 30 basil leaves
- 240 g of lupins already shelled
- 4 cans
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare the rice salad in a jar with lupins: procedure
- lavare the peppers, cut the stalk and empty them internally, then cut them into thin slices,
peel the onion and slice it thinly,
- boil the rice in plenty of boiling salted water and when cooked, drain and cool it under running water,
- put then on the bottom of the jar the oil, and a pinch of salt is appreciated, and stratify with the rice, peppers, lupins and onions and finally insert the basil washed and chopped with your hands;
- to close then with the cap e
- preserve in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You might be interested in others:
- salad recipes in a jar
- rice salad recipes
- cereal salad recipes
- summer salad recipes
- light recipes for summer
- recipes with peppers