New research has found that consuming fruit and vegetables and exercising can increase happiness levelsDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
New research has found that consuming fruit and vegetables and exercising can increase happiness levels
The connection between healthy lifestyle and wellness it has been extensively documented, but a new one search, first of its kind, revealed the existence of a link between happiness, fruit and vegetable consumption and exercise. (Read also: Exercise - the best medicine for the heart)
A systematic review
The researchers used an instrumental variable approach to filter out anything from happiness to lifestyle. The study showed that it is rather the consumption of fruits and vegetables and exercise that make people happy and not the other way around.
Research has also shown that men seem to train more, while women are the ones who consume the most fruits and vegetables.
It being well known that the lifestyle-related diseases are a leading cause of ill health and mortality worldwide, these findings could have significant public health implications.
Eating more fruits and vegetables, along with constant exercise, can increase our happiness and make us feel better physically and, at the same time, psychologically. Furthermore, let's not forget that a lifestyle of this type is also good for the environment since it is green and much more eco friendly.
Follow us on Telegram|Instagram |Facebook|TikTok |Youtube
Could it be interesting for you:
- Shopping in September: seasonal fruit and vegetables to buy this month
- Should you wash and disinfect fruits and vegetables before putting them in the fridge?
- Pesticides on fruits and vegetables: rinsing is not enough, these are the best and most effective methods to remove them
- In the UK they want to remove snacks from supermarket checkouts (and put fruit and vegetables at the entrance)
- Exercise is good for everyone but in a different way. A new study explains why
- Exercise makes you happier than money. Word of Oxford and Yale
- What consequences can exercising with a surgical or cloth mask have?
- What is the right amount of exercise to stay healthy?