The quick and easy recipe for peach popsicles, delicious and thirst-quenching, perfect for fighting the summer heat
What's better than a good fruit popsicle to combat the unbearable summer heat? To enjoy a delicious and thirst-quenching one, you don't need to run to the supermarket. Most of those on the market contain preservatives, dyes and sugars, which we can very well do without.
Making popsicles at home is simple and affordable for everyone. You can really indulge yourself with tastes, but it would always be better to opt for seasonal fruit, preferably organic. Among the most popular summer fruits there is certainly peach and it is the protagonist of the delicious sugar-free recipe that we offer you. Let's find out how to prepare peach popsicles in a few simple steps!
Ingredients (for 4 popsicles)
- 150 grams of peaches (preferably organic)
- 100 ml of water
- 30 grams of agave syrup (alternatively you can use 30 grams of honey)
Pour the water into a saucepan, adding it to the 30 grams of agave syrup (or honey), which is a very valid alternative to sugar. Start stirring on the stove, heating well until the syrup has dissolved completely. After a few minutes, remove the saucepan from the stove and let it cool down a bit. Cut the peaches into pieces and blend them with a blender or hand blender. Transfer the mixture obtained with the peaches to a bowl and add the mixture of water and sugar that you have cooled. If you prefer, you can add a few teaspoons of plain or peach yogurt to make them creamier and a few slices of whole peach. Mix well with a spoon.
Now all that remains is to pour everything into the molds for the popsicles and place in the freezer for at least 5 hours before enjoying them. Their taste and freshness will win you over and even children will love them!
Here you will find all our recipes for making other delicious popsicles:
- Ice Cream and Popsicles for Dogs: 10 Easy Recipes to Make Them at Home (Opens in a new browser tab)
- 5 natural popsicles: the best recipes for making them at home
- Elderflower and Lemon Popsicles: Amaze everyone with the most refreshing recipe of the summer
- Homemade peach and mint popsicles, fresh, delicious and thirst-quenching