Peach and coconut biscuit ice cream, the quick and easy recipe to prepare it at home without thickeners and without ice cream maker
Il peach and coconut biscuit ice cream is a homemade ice cream without ice cream maker to serve a snack or even a end of meal. Quick to prepare, fresh and with a delicious flavor, it will make the whole family happy.
The filling of this summer snack is made up of Greek yogurt, peaches and coconut; as for biscuits, on the other hand, you can also use the classic dry biscuits that are usually used for breakfast or, if you want to challenge the scorching heat of these days, you can also make home made biscuits by preparing a shortcrust pastry. The execution of the peach and coconut cookie ice cream recipe happens in a few minutes and the freezing time is not very long, so it can also be prepared to satisfy any sudden guests. The peach and coconut biscuit ice cream is really a fresh alternative way to offer fruit to the little ones of the house, prepare a small supply to keep in the freezer and you will be sure to serve your loved ones a refreshing, healthy, light and free of thickeners and dyes.
- 130 g of peaches already cleaned
- 35 gr of Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 16 dry biscuits (214 g)
- 20 grams of dehydrated coconut
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: -
- Rest time: freezing time
- Dose: for 4 people
- difficulty: low
How to prepare the peach and coconut biscuit ice cream: procedure
- Leek the peaches cut into small pieces in a food processor and mix them to obtain a puree,
- in a bowl combine the yogurt and cinnamon,
- to incorporate to yogurt first the peach puree and then also the coconut,
- spread the mixture on a biscuit and lay another biscuit on it as if you were preparing a sandwich,
- continue so until the ingredients are finished and put in the freezer for one or two hours, when the peach and coconut biscuit ice cream is frozen it can be served.
You may be interested in other homemade ice cream recipes:
- ice cream on a stick