Pangoccioli. the vegan recipe to prepare them with natural leavening
pangoccioli, the recipe for preparing gourmands at home sweet rolls with only vegetable ingredients. This vegan recipe it has a long natural leavening, this makes the pangoccioli even more tasty and very digestible.
Their preparation is not difficult, no particular precautions are needed but it takes a lot of time; the sourdough will rise slowly and this will give the dough an excellent flavor and the recipe will be successful. Vegan pangoccioli will conquer everyone for their crunchy crust, and for their soft and light crumb rich in good dark chocolate.
Ingredients for 11 pangoccioli of 50 gr each
- 150 grams of re-milled semolina flour
- 150 1 grams of flour
- 60 gr of sourdough
- 30 grams of agave syrup
- 20 grams of sunflower oil
- 125 grams of water
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
Approximately 24 hours of leavening
for 11 pangoccioli
medium / low
How to prepare pangoccioli: procedure
- To put the mother yeast, the agave syrup, the oil and the water in a large bowl or in the planetary mixer, work everything until the yeast dissolves and thus obtain a frothy liquid,
- add slowly the flour and work with the hook to a groove or knead vigorously by hand until you get a smooth and non-sticky dough,
- to form then a ball, cover with a bowl and let the dough rest for fifteen minutes,
- passed which deflate it with your fingertips giving it a square shape,
- proceed with the folds to give strength to the leavening by folding inwards the sides and then the ends,
- pirlare forming a ball,
- cover up with some film in contact so as not to dry the surface and let it rise until doubled.
- Chop with a knife, add the chocolate to the mixture, kneading again by hand, then proceed with the folds again,
- split out now the dough in equal parts, pirlarle forming balls
- and put them on in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, cover them again with cling film and let them rise until doubled,
- Than we brush them with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake in a hot oven and bake at 180 ° for about forty-five minutes or until golden brown,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Once cold pangoccioli can be tasted.
How to store pangoccioli:
The pangoccioli can be frozen using the special food bags and can be defrosted if necessary.
You may be interested in other recipes for homemade sandwiches with sourdough