Omelette roll with peppers, here's how to prepare a tasty and colorful summer vegetarian recipe to be served strictly cold.Omelette roll with peppers, here's how to prepare a tasty and colorful summer vegetarian recipe to be served strictly cold.
Il omelette roll with peppers it's a second summer dish really tasty. To be served during the summer, the omelette roll with peppers is certainly a valid one alternative to the classic omelette.
Il Omelette Roll with peppers, after cooking, needs a rest time in the refrigerator, so you can prepare it in advance managing your time in the best possible way; for example, you can prepare it in the evening and serve it for lunch the next day. The omelette roll with peppers is in fact a vegetarian main course, however, if served in single portions it can also become a succulent appetizer. The preparation of the omelette roll with peppers is very simple; cooking the omelette in the oven then does this light dish and of sure success. Suitable for the whole family, this colorful dish made from seasonal vegetables it will surely win you over.
- 1 kg of roasted red and yellow peppers
- 8 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Rest time: -
- Dose: for 4 people
- difficulty: low
How to make the omelette roll with peppers:
- Shell the eggs in a bowl and beat them with a fork until frothy, season with salt, then pour them into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Cook in a hot oven at 150 ° for about fifteen minutes,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow the omelette to cool on a wire rack.
- When the omelette will be cold, place it on some cling film and neatly place the roasted peppers on it.
- Wrap around now the omelette on itself and wrap it in cling film like candy,
- put the omelette roll with peppers in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
NB The longer the roll will stay in the refrigerator, the more the omelette will take on the cylindrical shape.
One more idea:
To make the omelette roll with peppers even tastier, you can flavor the omelette with herbs: in fact, you could add, for example, mint or basil leaves to the eggs.
How to store the omelette roll with peppers:
If wrapped in cling film, the omelette roll with peppers can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
For others recipes of omelettes (even without eggs):
- Farifrittata: 10 egg-free recipes
- Omelettes with aromatic herbs, 10 recipes
- Asparagus Omelette
- vegan zucchini omelette
For other recipes with peppers:
- Spelled and peppers salad
- Sweet and sour yellow peppers
- Peppers stuffed with millet and turmeric
- Caponata of aubergines, courgettes and peppers
- Roasted peppers