Panini all'olio, here is the recipe to prepare at home some fluffy turmeric variegated sandwiches with spelled flour with surplus of sourdough.
Oil bread, here she is prescription to prepare soft products at home variegated turmeric sandwiches with spelled flour with surplus of sourdough.
Sandwiches with oil are a simple and quick recipe to dispose of the surplus of sourdough; soft and with an irresistible flavor, they can be served on the table to accompany second courses, but they are also perfect to be inserted in a cold buffet. To be filled as desired, these turmeric variegated oil buns are soft and colorful, also perfect for serving veggie burgers.
- 80 gr of surplus sourdough
- 120 grams of water
- 220 grams of spelled flour
- 15 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 gr of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
Approximately 5 hours of leavening
4 people to
How to prepare spelled and turmeric oil sandwiches: procedure
- To melt sourdough in water,
- add the spelled flour and start kneading,
- to incorporate followed by the oil and then the salt,
- and finally add turmeric,
- working the mixture for a few minutes until it will show colored streaks resulting from the addition of turmeric.
- Cover up with food film in contact so as not to dry the dough on the surface and let it rise until doubled away from drafts,
- leavening once done, line the baking tray with parchment paper,
- cut pieces of dough of equal size and form balls,
- put them in the pan, place in the oven
- and cook in a hot oven at 180 ° for forty minutes or in any case until golden brown,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow the spelled sandwiches to cool on a wire rack.
One more tip:
If the atmospheric temperature is not high, it will be useful to put the dough to rise in the oven off, with the door closed and the light on, the heat emitted by the light bulb alone will be enough to help the leavening.
How to store spelled sandwiches:
Spelled sandwiches will keep their fragrance for a couple of days if placed in food paper bags, but they can also be frozen in special bags and then defrosted if necessary.You may also be interested in other recipes with surplus sourdough or other recipes with spelled flour