A new food alert concerns some batches of Novalac 2, powdered milk for children.Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
A new food alert concerns some batches of Novalac 2, baby milk powder.
It was the same company that produced it, the A. Menarini, to proceed with the voluntary and precautionary withdrawal of 4 batches of Novalac 2, a follow-on milk that is used after 6 months and up to one year of age.
The well-known Florentine company has invited all pharmacies to stop the sale of the reported lots which are the following:
- lot number 57916 expiring in May 2022
- lot number 57927 expiring in May 2022
- lot number 57933 expiring in May 2022
- lot number 57966 expiring in June 2022
At the moment, however, the reasons why the company took this decision are not known.
If you use this follow-on milk, check the batch immediately and if it matches one of the above, do not consume it but return it immediately to the point of sale for a refund or replacement (it is not necessary to bring the receipt).
Another product often aimed at children has, in these hours, undergone another withdrawal. It is the Johnson and Johnson talc, in this case, however, the reason for the withdrawal is well known: there is the presence of asbestos in some packages!
- Powdered milk: full of hydrocarbons and pollutants. The best and worst according to a German test
- Arsenic and BPA in baby food and formulated milk: the American shock study
- How formulated milk companies take advantage of cow's milk allergy to sell more. The investigation