New potatoes in a pan with rosemary (and with the skin), here is the perfect recipe for a crunchy side dish and the secret to making them well cooked on the outside and soft on the inside.
Le new potatoes in a pan with rosemary (and with the peel) are a boundary really delicious. You will surely like this recipe because with minimal effort you will get an amazing result: golden and crispy potatoes, well cooked on the outside and soft on the inside.
New potatoes are tubers harvested before the end of their ripening, therefore they are small in size and their skin is really very thin; they can be used in different recipes and very easily they can also be cooked in a pan.
New potatoes in a pan are a very tasty dish: the aroma of garlic and rosemary delicately flavor them, and the thin and crunchy skin contrasts with the tender softness of the potatoes.
- 1 kg of new potatoes of equal size
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
How to prepare new potatoes in a pan:
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly under running water to remove any soil residue and dry them well with a clean cloth, rinse and dry the rosemary as well.
- Peel the garlic cloves and place them in a non-stick pan with plenty of extra virgin olive oil, heat over high heat and when the oil starts to brown add the potatoes, cover with a lid,
- stir frequently and cook over medium heat for about forty minutes or in any case until the new potatoes are easily skewered with a fork.
- Once the new potatoes are cooked in a pan, they can also be served immediately.