How to prepare a healing oil after mosquito bite with essential oils, super soothing and effectiveDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
How to prepare a healing oil after mosquito bite with essential oils, super soothing and effective
Despite being autumn, thanks to the high temperatures, the mosquitoes they do not seem to disappear, on the contrary, they are always more "maddened" than ever! Both day and night. Whether they are tiger or not, itching is guaranteed. Here is an after-sting healing oil that you can easily make at home.
Their buzz marks the summer nights, and often the days as well. We can prevent their stay in our home with mosquito nets on the window or by avoiding water stagnation on the windows or by using other natural remedies, but often this is not enough.
There are numerous post-stinging products on the market that promise to relieve discomfort and itching, accelerating healing. Here we propose instead a homemade healing oil, very simple to make starting from essential oils.
Just have, in addition to the ingredients that we list below, even one of those rotating ball dosers that you can recover from old lip glosses, deodorants or that you can buy at the pharmacy or herbalist's shop.
- Geranium essential oil 3 ml
- Lemongrass essential oil 1 ml
- Eucalyptus essential oil 2 ml
- tea tree essential oil 2ml
How to use
Put the essential oils in the dispenser, shake slowly and your after-bite is ready. You can apply 1-2 drops on the mosquito bite. To prevent this, you can try making this DIY mosquito spray
- Follow your Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
On mosquitoes you might also be interested in:
- DIY Mosquito Spray: The Natural Recipe To Really Avoid Bites
- Mosquito repellents: which ones really work? The best among sprays, diffusers and spirals according to the French test
- Mosquito Repellents: You've probably always used them the wrong way
- Mosquitoes: how to get them away from home with… a roasted lemon!
- Mosquito Repellents: Not all of them really work. The best solutions for you
- Mosquito repellent bracelets: why you should avoid them for babies and toddlers
- The anti mosquito tricks to remove them in the most effective and natural way, starting with odors