Every year, on September 12, Mindfulness Day is celebrated all over the world and lovers of this practice gather in meditation groups, attend seminars or simply dedicate a few minutes of their time to mindfulness. Here are some ideas to make the most of this day.
Each year, the September 12th, around the world the Mindfulness Day and lovers of this practice gather in meditation groups, attend seminars or simply devote a few minutes of their time to awareness. Here are some ideas to make the most of this day.
Mindfulness is a technique that is now appreciated all over the world invites you to focus on the present, getting in touch deeply with ourselves in a conscious way. The benefits of the practice of meditation and mindfulness that is based on the breath and, in fact, on the attention in the present moment, are now so recognized that even some schools have begun to include it in their program to improve the mental health of young people.
Mindfulness meditation also proves to be an excellent natural antidepressant and, according to some research, is able to remove stress in just 3 days.
If you have never tried it, this could be the right opportunity, while if you already appreciate meditative practice there is no need to escape today. Therefore, dedicate at least a few minutes of your precious time to meditation.
We offer you some ideas and ideas to celebrate Mindfulness Day:
- Make some time during the day to unplug and meditate, even if it's only for a few minutes. Breathe deeply as you focus on the present and stop the flow of thoughts. This can help calm the nerves and relax the body and mind.
- Take a yoga or meditation class (also online)
- Invite your neighbors, partner or friends to try mindfulness with you
- Organize a walk in the green by walking slowly and concentrating on your breath and what surrounds you
- If you are very busy, remember that Mindfulness can also be practiced in the most common situations: while eating, sipping tea, listening to someone talking and even if you are on a bus or train, carving out a personal moment of silence.
- Start reading a book on mindfulness or mindfulness
- Follow our course entitled "Mindfulness: what it is, the benefits and exercises to get started"
- The more experienced and practical will be able to organize a "mind flash mob" with the help of other people who already know Mindfulness.
And as Alda Merini said:
"I have to get rid of time and live in the present since there is no other time than this wonderful moment"
On Mindfulness read also our other articles:
- Mindfulness: 10 Ways to Practice Present Moment Mindfulness in Daily Life
- Bad habits: Break the circle with mindfulness by following these 8 steps
- Eating mindfulness: 9 types of hunger that we must learn to satisfy by taking the right time
- Mindfulness meditation improves brain gray metry, science confirms this
- In English schools, mindfulness meditation becomes an official subject
- Meditate Now: Mindfulness meditation becomes an app