Mascarpone cream, the step by step recipe to make it soft and tasty without rum.
Mascarpone cream, here she is prescription to prepare it at home with three ingredients, without the rum provided in the original preparation. To be enjoyed with a spoon or to be used for filling cakes or puffs, mascarpone cream is a pastry preparation with a delicate taste and a soft consistency. Usually used to make tiramisu, during the Christmas period it lends itself well to the filling of pandoro and panettone.
To make the mascarpone cream, we recommend using homemade mascarpone and preferably organic eggs. Preparing it is not difficult: the only critical point is to be able to avoid removing the egg whites previously worked with the whisk, as these are the basis of the particular lightness of this filling.
- 500 gr of homemade mascarpone
- 4 organic eggs
- 80 gr of brown sugar
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
6 people to
How to prepare mascarpone cream: procedure
- Shell the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites, taking care not to get the egg whites dirty with the yolks otherwise they would not whisk,
- with whips whisk the egg whites until stiff and set aside,
- mount now the egg yolks with the sugar until they are fluffy and then incorporate the homemade mascarpone,
- Now with a hand whisk or a wooden spoon add the whipped egg whites a little at a time with gentle circular movements that go from top to bottom,
- one time Once all the egg whites have been incorporated, the mascarpone cream will be ready to be enjoyed.
How to store mascarpone cream:
The mascarpone cream must be placed in the refrigerator covered with cling film and must be consumed or used for other recipes within a couple of days.
You may also be interested in other recipes for mascarpone cream or other recipes for filling cakes, cream puffs and tiramisu