The light fruit tart without cooking is a fresh and delicious summer dessert to be prepared without added fats and sugars
La light fruit tart without cooking is a delicious dessert to be served to end of meal or at the time of snack. Without added fats and sugars in addition to the basic ingredients, it is an excellent light and tasty idea to offer fruit even to the little ones of the house.
The basis of this pudding it is made with ladyfingers and bananas, while the filling is made only from slices of melosine neatly arranged almost to form a rose. Bananas have excellently replaced butter, in fact, they compacted the base of the tart leaving it soft and velvety; the moist base did not make us regret the absence of cream-based fillings.
The light fruit tart without cooking is a dessert that will surely please everyone, and if you don't like melon, you can replace it with the seasonal fruit you like best. This dessert can be safely prepared in advance and left to rest in the refrigerator until ready to serve, which we recommend you do because if served cold it will be even better. For its preparation we recommend using either a tart mold with a removable bottom or a nice baking dish with which to serve the dessert; the softness of the base of the fruit tart without cooking makes this dessert delicate and it is therefore not advisable to move it after assembling it, alternatively you can possibly serve it also in single portions preparing the fruit tart without cooking in small casseroles.
- 150 gr of biscuits like ladyfingers
- 260 grams of peeled bananas
- 250 gr of melon already cleaned
- lemon juice to taste (optional)
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 6 people
How to prepare the fruit tart without cooking: the procedure
- Slice the melon into wedges and from them cut into slices a couple of millimeters thick.
- Leek the ladyfingers in a food bag and crumble them, cut the bananas into small pieces and mash them with a fork
- Than we combine the bananas and the crumbled biscuits in a bowl, add a few drops of lemon if you like to prevent the mixture from darkening too much, and mix everything until compact.
- place the mixture of bananas and biscuits in the mold and level it with the aid of a spatula, thus covering the entire surface of the mold
(if you use a tart pan with removable bottom line it with parchment paper otherwise it will not be necessary)
- Arrange now the slices of melon on the surface of the biscuit base, starting from the outermost side, place the slices of melon very close together, taking care to overlap them slightly, in this way when the work is finished it will seem to have reproduced a rose.
- To preserve the fruit tart without cooking in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
How to store the fruit tart without cooking:
If the fruit tart without cooking should be left over, it can be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum of two days as long as it is covered with cling film.You may also be interested in: No-bake cakes (10 recipes)