Lentil soup, the recipe to prepare a tasty dish rich in vegetable proteins
La lentil soup is a traditional recipe easy to prepare and rich in important nutritional properties; vitamins, minerals and vegetable proteins make this vegan dish a real panacea for our body.
To be served as second dish or even like single dish if combined with carbohydrates, the lentil soup is prepared in a short time and can also be prepared well in advance. To be enriched with the addition of chilli, the lentil soup can also be served with homemade croutons.
- 400 gr of dried lentils
- 2 L of vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of homemade tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare lentil soup: procedure
- To peel the onion, cut it finely and brown it in a large pot,
- meantime rinse the lentils under running water,
- put them then in the pot,
- cover up with the vegetable broth and also add the tomato sauce e
- lead cooking until the lentils are soft,
- prima to extinguish the regular salt fire
- to serve the hot lentil soup.
How to store lentil soup:The lentil soup can be stored in the refrigerator in special airtight containers for a couple of days You may also be interested in other recipes with lentils or other recipes for winter soups and detox soups