Lemon muffins, the recipe without butter to prepare them soft and delicious
Lemon muffin How tasty! Here she is prescription to prepare soft and delicious single-portion desserts even if without butter. With a fresh and delicate flavor, they are perfect with afternoon tea, but also as snack break hunger during the day.
Muffins are sweets of Anglo-Saxon origin usually prepared with eggs, sugar, flour and butter, but, given their ease of execution, they are offered in different flavors and variations, including savory ones. In fact, preparing muffins is a real breeze, simply mix the liquid and dry ingredients together and then fill the paper cups with the mixture.
The recipe we have created for you is always prepared quickly, but unlike the classic version there is no lactose; instead of butter we used oil and water, thus also reducing some calories.
- 2 medium eggs
- 300 1 grams of flour
- 150 gr of brown sugar
- 8 gr of baking powder
- 55 grams of lemon juice
- 30 grams of water
- 60 grams of sunflower oil
- grated zest of one lemon to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
per 12 muffin
How to make lemon muffins: procedure
- Mix in a large bowl the flour, sugar, baking powder and lemon peel,
- in another bowl mix the eggs with the lemon juice, water and oil,
- deposit then the liquid ingredients in the bowl containing the buckets and quickly mix everything with a spoon,
- with the dough obtained filling the cups for three / quarters of their capacity,
- bake in a preheated oven and bake at 180 ° for about half an hour,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and allow the lemon muffins to cool on a wire rack.
How to store lemon muffins:
Once cold, lemon muffins can be stored in special airtight containers, in this way they will keep their fragrance for several days.
You may also be interested in other recipes to prepare:
- chocolate muffins
- Salted muffins
- Pumpkin muffin
- sweets without butter