Lemon donut, here is the step by step recipe to prepare it with unrefined ingredients and no added fats
lemon donut cover
Il lemon donut it is a simple and richly flavored dessert perfect for breakfast. Soft, genuine and healthy this one prescription it does not include the addition of any fat, neither animal nor vegetable
The lemon donut, in fact, is prepared with only one flour, eggs, brown sugar and lemon, without added oils or fats. To soften the dough, just the use of lemon juice and a perfect proportion of eggs and flour were enough. Therefore also suitable for those who are lactose intolerant or allergic to milk proteins, can also be consumed by those who choose to follow one low calorie diet and avoid even refined ingredients. Perfect for the "soaking", the ciambellone with lemon is ideal to be served for breakfast, but it also lends itself well to being consumed at snack.
- 3 medium eggs (150 gr shelled)
- 150 gr of brown sugar
- 160 gr 1 cup flour
- 30 gr organic lemon juice
- 10 gr baking powder
- grated peel of a organic lemon
- butter / oil and flour to taste for the mold
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 6 people
How to prepare the light lemon donut:
- Butter or oil and flour the donut mold.
- Shell the eggs in a bowl, beat them with a hand whisk or even with an electric mixer or mixer until they are frothy,
- to incorporate even sugar
- and to follow lemon peel and juice.
- Continuing to work the mixture add the flour and yeast
- and beat the dough until it comes down from the whips without breaking.
- To pour the mixture in the previously prepared mold and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about thirty minutes.
- Cooking when finished, remove from the oven, gently unmold after a few minutes and let the lemon donut cool on a wire rack.
- Once cold it can be portioned and served.
How to store the lemon donut:
The light lemon donut will keep its softness for a couple of days if stored in special airtight containers
- CIAMBELLONE: 20 RECIPES FOR ALL TASTES