Lasagna with artichokes, the step-by-step recipe to prepare a vegetarian first course full of flavor for special occasions
Lasagna with artichokes, here's one prescription Vegetarian food for a winter first course perfect to serve on special occasions, it will surely be appreciated by all diners for its very delicate flavor.
To be cooked even in advance, the lasagna with artichokes can easily be heated before being served, in this way you will have more time to dedicate to guests and better manage your free time. The taste and creaminess of this recipe is guaranteed by homemade bechamel and from puree of artichokes which gives the dish a particular refinement and a much more delicate flavor. For those who follow a completely cruelty free diet, they can opt for a vegan bechamel and egg-free pasta sheet.
- 650 gr of already cleaned artichokes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 L of milk
- 100 gr of type 1 flour
- 100 g butter
- 250 gr of fresh egg puff pastry
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- nutmeg to taste
- pepper to taste
- water to taste
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Rest time: 10 minutes
- Dose: 4 people to
- difficulty: low
How to prepare artichoke lasagna: procedure
- To peel the garlic and put it in a pan with the oil, add the artichokes and brown, cover with water, add salt and cook until soft.
- Meantime prepare the béchamel by melting the butter in a thick-bottomed pan, add the flour with the salt, nutmeg and pepper and mix, then pour in the milk, stirring constantly and cook until it thickens, taking care to stir constantly.
- To put the now cold artichokes in a food processor and chop them to form a puree,
- boil now for one / two minutes the pastry in boiling salted water and place it on a clean cloth, to prevent the sheets from irreparably sticking together it is essential to boil them one at a time and place them on the cloth well spaced from each other without overlapping them.
- Cover up the bottom of a baking dish with a little béchamel, cover with the sheets, then season them with the béchamel and artichoke cream and continue to stratify by seasoning the lasagna on the surface with the béchamel and the artichoke puree,
- bake and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for about twenty minutes,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and leave to rest for about ten minutes before serving.
- The lasagna the artichokes must be served still hot.