The Ministry of Health recalls two other Ferrero-branded confectionery products for suspected salmonella contamination, inviting those who already have them at home not to consume themDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
After the salmonella scandal that overwhelmed the Ferrero brand in recent weeks, leading to the withdrawal from the market of many products already placed in the distribution chain and the closure of the production plant in Arlon, Belgium, a new alarm was launched by our Ministry of Health.
Two other Kinder and Ferrero branded confectionery products were in fact recalled for suspected salmonella contamination. Let's see what they are:
- Mini Max rabbit plush containing Kinder Schoko Bons (weight 46g), all lots, produced in the Ferrero factory in Arlon (Belgium); factory identification mark 03; Z
- Children Happy Moments (weight 162gr), lots L326RGF and L347RGF; factory identification mark IT 0445 31 60 618.
We join the ministerial recommendation by inviting anyone who has purchased one of these products not to consume it, but to contact the Ferrero Consumer Service at the toll-free number 800 90 96 90.
Follow your Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Youtube
Source: Ministry of Health / Ministry of Health
We also recommend:
- Salmonella: not only Kinder eggs, in these areas the alarm for drinking water is triggered
- Kinder and salmonella: are other establishments really safe? EFSA launches an investigation
- Pizza Buitoni contaminated by Escherichia coli: let's be clear, what really happened