Let go of guilt if, for the third consecutive night, you have bailed out the outing with friends and partners. The new Finnish trend, Kalsarikännit, takes us at home, in pajamas and with a drink in hand, to watch a movie or be pampered by soft lights. To be practiced in solitude!
Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Let go of guilt if, for the third consecutive night, you have bailed out the outing with friends and partners. The new Finnish trend, Kalsarikännit, is needed at home, in pajamas and with a drink in hand, watching a movie or being pampered by soft lights. To be practiced in solitude!
Let's face it, if we are not in the mood for adventure and the desire to make new friends, our house in the evening becomes an ideal refuge of relaxation and peace, better than any other location. Excluding those who still resist (arousing all our envy), now we can console ourselves (and justify ourselves) with a new trend: Calves, or the art of staying at home in the evening.
Which then translated, in some cases, is: 'I'm not lazy, I'm not old, but I'm just following a different philosophy of life'. Phrase to repeat perhaps more to ourselves than to others.
Convenient isn't it? Finns are not new to these ideas, they have relaxation inside them: music, sofa and a mountain of cushions, all in comfortable clothing to read a book, watch a movie, take a hot bath or simply stay with your eyes closed. lie down to release the tensions and moods of the day.
In one word: practice Kalsarikännit avoiding noisy clubs and useless chatter. Then, if you think about it, this is the right time to start as the cold begins to be more and more pungent.
In northern Europe it is already depopulating and why it seems clear to us. So, if you want to start, grab a pen and paper, here are the rules to follow:
- take the car keys and lay them down!
- kick your partner out of the house (if you don't have one, you have an advantage)
- take a warm bath and put on comfortable clothing
- prepare a drink (herbal teas are not valid, only alcohol, there are strict rules to follow)
- dedicate yourself to complete relaxation by dedicating yourself to what you like best
Last tip ... the next day you can read our five tips to overcome the hangover!
Other happiness pills:
- Lagom: the Swedish recipe to live better, happy and respectful of everyone
- Sisu: Finnish magical art that helps us face daily challenges
- Shikata ga nai: the ancient Japanese wisdom of letting things go as they go