The recipe for making sage tea and how to take this marvelous natural remedy for a swollen belly that really worksDon't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
The recipe for making sage tea and how to take this is a marvelous natural remedy for a swollen belly that really works
Sage is a plant with a thousand properties and can also help us fight abdominal swelling and give us one Flat stomach. Let's see how to prepare a infusion of sage to deflate the belly in a natural way.
Flat stomach thanks to the sage infusion
La sage (Salvia officinalis) is a spontaneous herbaceous plant that can be found throughout the Mediterranean area. The sage drug consists of dried or fresh flower tops.
Sage leaves and flowers they are used to prepare extracts such as infusions, mother tinctures and essential oils used in herbal medicine and phytotherapy for the treatment of numerous ailments.
Le properties of sage for health they are attributable to the active substances contained therein, including essential oil, flavonoids, tannins and derivatives of caffeic acid. Sage for well-being is used in particular in case of problems related to the menstrual cycle and menopause and to improve cognitive abilities.
- sage infusions they are also useful for improve digestion and decrease discomfort that can affect the stomach and intestines. In particular, the consumption of sage infusions protects the intestinal mucosa from irritation and has a carminative effect and decreasing intestinal gases. Consuming a sage tea habitually can help have a flat stomach since abdominal swelling and phenomena such as bloating and flatulence are reduced.
How to prepare sage tea
THEinfusion of sage It is useful for improving irritable bowel symptoms and for combating gas formation in the intestine, conditions that cause it abdominal swelling. (Also Read: Bloated Belly? Try a Low FODMAP Diet to Manage Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
Prepare the sage infusion to deflate the belly it's really that simple. In addition to sage leaves, other herbs with carminative and deflating action can be added to the herbal tea, which will work in synergy with sage.
Sage and the other herbs used for the infusion can be purchased in herbalist's shops and the herbal tea should be drunk twice a day before or during meals, possibly lukewarm, shortly after preparing it.
- 250 milliliters of water
- half a teaspoon of dried sage
- half a teaspoon of dried mint
- half a teaspoon of fennel seeds
- half a teaspoon of cumin seeds
- Bring the water with the fennel and cumin seeds to a boil.
- When boiling, add the sage and mint leaves and leave to infuse for five minutes with the lid on.
- Filtered and consumed press or during the main meals.
Warnings! The consumption of this infusion is not recommended in pregnancy, during lactation and in case of gastric reflux.
On sage you may also be interested in:
Sage, why has it always been considered the sacred herb? History, myths and meaning
Sage: how to plant, grow and harvest women's friendly weed
Sage against diabetes
Sage: how to use it to feel better and for beauty
Sage: beneficial properties and uses
Sage essential oil
Sage, the ally herb for women
Against abdominal bloating and to have a flat stomach:
Flat stomach: 10 tips
10 foods that can cause bloating
10 moves to deflate your stomach and have a flat stomach
What kind of belly do you have and the most effective ways to reduce it
Plank - the perfect exercise for a flat stomach