Carcadè and peach popsicles, here is the recipe to prepare a healthy and fresh snack perfect for hot summer days, even for those who want to stay fitCarcace and fishing icicles, here she is prescription to prepare a healthy and fresh snack perfect for hot summer days, even for those who want to stay fit
I icicles of karkadè and fishing they are truly delicious and refreshing homemade confectionery preparations. Prepared with karkadè and seasonal peaches, these popsicles are there summer snack perfect to be consumed on hot days.
Karkadè is an infusion derived from dried hibiscus flowers; it has beneficial properties for the functionality of the kidneys and is certainly recognized for its intense red color; perfect to drink both hot and cold, it can also be sweetened with a little bit of sugar cane. The karkadè it is also perfect for preparing a tasty syrup with which to prepare fresh popsicles. The fresh consistency of the pulp of fishery, this creates a perfect balance of flavor that makes karkadè and peach popsicles truly irresistible.
Perfect for young and old, the icicles of karkadè and peach have sweet and delicate taste and they are also thirst quenchers, you just have to prepare a supply to keep in the freezer.
- 10 gr of dried hibiscus flowers (karkadè)
- 400 grams of water
- 150 gr of brown sugar
- 200 g of peaches already cleaned
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 6 people
- Leek the hibiscus flowers in a saucepan with the water, bring to a boil, then wait for the water to cool.
- Once prepared the karkadè filter it, thus eliminating the flowers, and sweeten it.
- Put it on again on the stove and very low heat cook until the sugar dissolves, then turn off the heat and let it cool,
- meantime finely chop the peaches in a robot until puree is obtained.
- To pour the karkadè syrup in a jug and mix it with the peach puree,
- to fill with the mixture into the ice lolly molds and place in the freezer until completely frozen.
- When the karkadè and peach popsicles will be ready just take them out of the freezer, pass them under running water, and then gently remove them from the mold
If you like popsicles read also:
- Ice cream on a stick (10 recipes)
- Icicles in comparison, which ones to choose
- Vegan nutella popsicles - recipe