Skewers with chickpeas and cherry tomatoes, the (vegan) recipe to prepare a tasty summer appetizer, also excellent for aperitifs
- skewers with chickpeas and cherry tomatoes I'm a recipe (vegan) simple and delicious to serve as appetizer, as boundary, But also as appetizer or to color the buffets.
La recipe for skewers with chickpeas and cherry tomatoes it does not contain gluten and can also be prepared in the presence of guests with celiac disease. This simple and poor dish is rich in aromas and flavors, extra virgin olive oil, oregano and thyme make it irresistible, and already during their cooking the skewers will give you different olfactory emotions. To be prepared several hours in advance, the skewers with chickpeas and cherry tomatoes can be served hot or at room temperature.
- 300 gr of small cherry tomatoes
- 100 g of already boiled chickpeas
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- oregano to taste
- dried thyme to taste
- skewers toothpicks to taste
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Rest time: -
- Dose: for 4 people
- difficulty: low
- school the chickpeas from their cooking water and let them cool, if you were to use those in a jar, rinse them thoroughly and drain them,
- to wash the tomatoes carefully and drain them well.
- Skew then a tomato first, leaving it whole and then a chickpea, the latter is very fragile and it is therefore advisable to pierce it delicately and slide it on the toothpick very slowly,
- continue like this until the ingredients are finished.
- When the skewers will be ready put them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, oil them on the surface then salt them and sprinkle them with oregano and thyme.
- Cook in a hot oven at 220 ° in ventilated mode for about twenty minutes, taking care to cook for the first ten minutes in the upper part of the oven and for the following ones in the lower part,
- cooking when finished, remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving,
- or serve them when they are at room temperature.