The respiratory system together with the circulatory system is the very pivot of our existence. It has been working tirelessly since our birth and any interruption or dysfunction of its functioning can be fatal to us.Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
THErespiratory system along with that circulatory it is the very pivot of our existence. It has been working tirelessly since our birth and any interruption or dysfunction of its functioning can be fatal to us.
This is why it is good to follow in everyday lifethe little rules that help keep this apparatus in the best possible way complex that starts from the nose and continues downwards with the trachea, larynx, pharynx, up to the lungs.
1) Do not smoke and practice constant sporting activity and moderate are the first of these rules, but nature also comes to our aid with small panacea that without side effects of any kind can however make the difference.
Read also: Lungs: 7 alarm bells for smokers
2) The use of certain plants e plant-based products it can be an excellent natural adjuvant for the correct functioning of the respiratory system. Plants such as eucalyptus, mint, lavender and thyme, taken through herbal teas to drink inhaling it essential oils they help to purify our lungs of all those harmful substances that, while breathing, often in polluted cities, end up in our body.
3) An important element for the health of our respiratory system is the vitamin D, contained in the green vegetables. Its presence, an English study has shown, contributes to a significant reduction in all pathologies of the lungs and oral cavities.
4) Very important is also the Vitamin C: contained for example in the bilberry and which acts as a natural anti-inflammatory as well as carrying out a useful antibiotic action that prevents the onset of respiratory diseases typical of the winter months, such as laryngitis, tracheitis and bronchitis.
Read also: Vitamin C: the foods that are richest in it
5) Herbs can also be strategic allies against more important diseases such as lung cancer; a French doctor, for example, discovered that the needles of the European badger contain molecules inside them usually used against the advancement of lung carcinomas.
Read also: Cancers: 27 Foods for Cancer Prevention
How to improve your health by breathing
Grow aromatic and medicinal plants in the garden