Homemade spinach, the all-vegetable recipe to prepare them light and tasty
Spinacine Homemade, here she is all vegetable recipe to prepare a second dish much loved especially by children. Usually based on chicken, these vegetarian spinach are prepared with chickpeas and spinach, making it an excellent source of protein, an alternative to meat and suitable for the whole family.
Easy to make, however, they need to be soaked a day before the legumes and previously blanched the spinach. The resulting mixture is then worked easily and, once breaded, it can be modeled directly in the pan in the classic elongated shape or, as a medallion if you want to use it, for example, to fill hamburger buns.
- 260 g of boiled chickpeas
- 450 grams of boiled spinach
- breadcrumbs to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
per 6 spinacine
How to prepare homemade spinach: procedure
- To put the chickpeas in the robot, grind them finely and transfer them to a large bowl,
- threshing with recipes for vegetarian main courses, recipes for making children eat vegetables, recipes for vegetable burgers, recipes with chickpeas, recipes with spinach also recipes for vegetarian main courses, recipes for children to eat vegetables, burger recipes vegetables, recipes with chickpeas, recipes with spinach,
- lining a baking tray with parchment paper and grease it with oil,
- add the spinach puree with previously shredded chickpeas,
- season them with oil and a little salt e
- mix with a spatula mixing everything to perfection.
- With hands moistened with water, take a little of the mixture, squeeze it between your palms and
- bread it from both sides,
- transfer it into the pan and shape it so as to obtain a regular perimeter,
- lubrication on the surface with oil and continue like this until the mixture is finished.
- Bake in a hot oven and bake at 180 ° for about half an hour,
- cooking when finished, take it out of the oven
- Serve and serve the spinach still hot,
- or it will be possible to let them cool and then reheat them at the right time.
One more tip:
To prevent the spinach from cracking or breaking along the edges during breading, it will be advisable to give it a thickness of at least one centimeter; should it still happen, simply transfer them to the pan and shape them again, giving them the desired shape.
Others may also interest you:
- recipes for vegetarian main courses
- recipes for children to eat vegetables
- veggie burger recipes
- recipes with chickpeas
- recipes with spinach