Homemade ravioli stuffed with green beans, here is the vegetarian recipe for a light, genuine and self-produced first summer course.
Ravioli stuffed with green beans, here she is prescription to prepare a homemade egg pasta with not very refined flours and a tasty filling of green beans and almonds. Light and tasty, this stuffed pasta can be served with a delicate sauce that does not cover the flavor, such as butter and sage, courgette pesto or one made with fresh tomatoes and basil.
The dough is made with 1 flour and wholemeal corn flour in order to make the dough lighter thanks also to a smaller quantity of eggs used. The filling has been coarsely cut with a knife, but if you prefer, you can chop it finely or reduce it into a puree with the help of a mixer.
The ravioli stuffed with green beans, after a short cooking in salted boiling water, must be cooled under running water and then seasoned, so as to serve a cold meal; if you prefer to serve them still hot, you can dress them with a classic fresh tomato sauce.
- 300 gr of green beans
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 gr of almonds
- 500 1 grams of flour
- 100 gr of wholemeal corn flour
- 100 grams of water
- 4 eggs
- 4 vine tomatoes
- 6 basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
How to prepare ravioli stuffed with green beans: procedure
- Wash and clean the green beans, then cook them in boiling water and when cooked, drain them while keeping the cooking water aside.
- In a bowl or on a pastry board mix the two flours, add the eggs and water and knead until a non-sticky dough is obtained,
- wrap it up in the cling film and in the meantime cut the green beans and almonds and mix them together with the oil and salt,
- and with a dough sheeter, or if you prefer with a rolling pin, flatten the dough to obtain a thickness of one millimeter,
- cut it into rectangles and lay a little filling on it, cover with more pastry and press with your fingertips around the filling in order to seal the edges,
- and with a serrated wheel or knife to trim the edges,
- lay down the ravioli on the lightly floured work surface and in the meantime
- to wash the tomatoes and basil, cut the tomatoes into small pieces and break up the basil, then season with oil and salt,
- to report boil the cooking water of the green beans, adding more water if necessary, and cook the ravioli inside for about four minutes,
- cooking when finished, drain and cool under running water,
- season with the previously prepared tomatoes and serve immediately.
You may also be interested in other recipes:
- homemade filled pasta
- easy to prepare dressings in 5 minutes