Pappardelle with zucchini cream and fresh ginger, the vegetarian recipe to prepare them at home with not very refined ingredients
Pappardelle with zucchini cream and fresh ginger, prescription of a tasty and nutritious vegetarian first course to be prepared with fresh seasonal courgettes and egg puff pastry made with not very refined flours. All enriched with a touch of ginger.
Type 1 flour e buckwheat flour they are the basis of this homemade pasta, compared to the classic version prepared with refined flours it is a bit more tenacious to flatten but you will certainly like the final result; if you don't like to roll the dough with a rolling pin, you can also use a dough sheeter machine.
The dressing made from zucchini and ginger has a taste very tasty with a tone of freshness that does not mind at all this season; to garnish our pappardelle with zucchini cream and fresh ginger we used one chopped walnuts, but you can eventually replace them with almonds or pine nuts.
- 400 gr of courgettes
- 1 onion
- 15 gr of ginger
- 4 eggs
- 250 1 grams of flour
- 150 grams of buckwheat flour
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
- lavare and trim the courgettes and slice them, peel the onion and cut it finely,
- put all in a pan with a drizzle of oil, brown just then cover with water, season with salt and cook until the cooking water is almost completely consumed.
- Meantime prepare the pastry, mix the flours and put them in a fountain on a pastry board,
- shell the eggs, add them to the flour and knead until a non-sticky mixture is obtained,
- with a rolling pin or a dough sheeter machine to pull the dough until a thickness of one millimeter is obtained,
- flour it lightly with buckwheat and roll it up on itself, with a smooth blade knife cut it into slices about two centimeters thick,
- unroll them and leave them on the pastry board,
- blend previously cooked courgettes and add a glass of water if it is too thick,
- cook the pappardelle in abundant salted boiling water e
- cooking butter him with the cream,
- Serve, garnish with chopped dried fruit and serve immediately.
Others may also interest you:
- recipes with zucchini
- recipes to enrich with ginger
- recipes with buckwheat
- spring first courses