Grisbì cake, the step by step recipe to prepare it
Grisbi cake, here she is prescription step by step of a delicious chocolate cake with a delicate external casket that contains, just like the homonymous biscuits, a very soft heart.
Its preparation is very simple and fast as it is cake without yeast, therefore suitable for those who have problems or intolerances towards this ingredient.
To ensure that the grisbì cake succeeds perfectly, releasing the soft filling once cut, it will need to be cooked a little and at a high temperature in order to quickly harden the outside, leaving the inside creamy. To avoid unpleasant inconveniences, it is advisable to use a hinged mold, or with a removable bottom, in order to be able to transfer the cake more easily into a tray.
- 4 eggs
- 240 1 grams of flour
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- 280 g butter
- 280 gr of brown sugar
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 mold for cakes of 24
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
8 people to
How to prepare the grisbì cake: procedure
- To put the butter cut into small pieces in a saucepan and melt it together with the chocolate,
- in a bowl mix flour with cocoa.
- Shell the eggs in a large bowl and whip them with the sugar, then cover the melted and now lukewarm butter and chocolate,
- to follow also combine the flour with the cocoa and continue to whisk until the dough comes down from the whips without breaking,
- lining the mold with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it,
- bake and bake in a hot oven at 250 ° for twelve minutes, then lower the temperature to 180 ° and cook for another twelve minutes,
- cooking when finished, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool down a bit before taking it out of the mold,
- a Once cold, the grisbì cake can be served.
You may also be interested in:
- recipes of chocolate cakes
- the recipe for a soft-hearted pie