Are you looking for a simple recipe to make an alternative to real butter at home? Then try hazelnut butter, a homemade butter with dried fruit, completely vegetable, perfect to spread on bread and suitable as a substitute for butter in the preparation of desserts, especially for biscuits.
Don't store avocado like this: it's dangerous
Are you looking for a simple recipe to make an alternative to real butter at home? Then experience the hazelnut butter, a homemade butter with dried fruit, completely vegetable, perfect to spread on bread and suitable to replace butter in the preparation of desserts, especially as regards biscuits.
Il hazelnut butter it can also be prepared with a single ingredient, that is with toasted hazelnuts, if you have a food processor or a powerful blender at your disposal. Otherwise you can add a little water and oil to better blend the hazelnuts.
You can decide to prepare a homemade sweet or salty hazelnut butter depending on how you want to use it. After almond butter, peanut butter and cashew butter, here is the recipe for homemade hazelnut butter.
400 gr of shelled hazelnuts
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (optional)
1 tablespoon of water (if needed)
1 pinch of salt
1) If you have any hazelnuts Whole shell them and arrange them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
2) Preheat the oven to 180 ° C e toast the hazelnuts for about 10-15 minutes or in any case until they are golden and fragrant. If you want you can toast the hazelnuts in a non-stick pan as an alternative to the oven.
3) Let the hazelnuts cool and remove as much skin as possible if you want to get a very creamy hazelnut butter.
4) Pour the hazelnuts into the food processor or a powerful blender. Start blending until you get one hazelnut flour and then go on. You will notice that the hazelnuts will begin to release their natural oils and form a creamy compound.
5) Only if needed add 1 tablespoon of water and / or a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil to the preparation to better blend the hazelnuts. However, if you have a powerful food processor available, you won't need to add anything and the hazelnut butter will form in a few minutes.
6) Add a pinch of salt and, only if you want to obtain a sweet hazelnut butter, also add 1 teaspoon of whole cane sugar, honey or another natural sweetener of your choice.
Read also: PEANUT BUTTER: THE RECIPE TO PREPARE IT AT HOME
7) Here is yours homemade hazelnut butter. Transfer it to a clean glass jar, preferably sterilized for 15-20 minutes in boiling water. The hazelnut butter it can be kept in the refrigerator for about a weeka.
Read also: HOME MADE VEGAN NUTELLA
8) By combining cocoa and melted chocolate in a double boiler you can easily transform the hazelnut butter into one spreadable cream with cocoa and hazelnuts. You can also experiment with our homemade vegan nutella recipe.
Fonte foto: What’s cooking