Granular vegetable cube, here is the step-by-step recipe to prepare the cube based on seasonal vegetables at home to be used to cook broths, soups or to flavor various dishes and keep in the fridge for up to six months.
Il granular vegetable nut and the prescription per prepare the nut at home a basis of seasonal vegetables to be used to cook broths, soups or to flavor various dishes and keep in the fridge for up to six months.
Easy to make, the granular vegetable nut can be prepared with any type of vegetable, preferably seasonal, organic or of certain origin.
To prepare the nut at home, you can start with the most classic formula, that is onion, carrot, celery and tomatoes, and then add, for example, also chard and cauliflower. The vegetables, once washed and cut into pieces, are mixed with salt and dried to keep the ingredients intact and to prevent any mold. The proportion to be maintained is 333 grams of salt for every kilogram of already cleaned vegetables. It will therefore become advisable not to add more salt in the recipes for which the cube will be used.
- 1 kg of seasonal vegetables already cleaned and washed
- 333 gr of salt
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
4 people to
- To cut cut the vegetables into pieces and mix them with the salt;
- I will crush finely salted vegetables in a food processor until a puree is obtained;
- Lining the oven tray with parchment paper.
- To pour inside the vegetable puree and possibly drain the water that the vegetables have released in a completely natural way.
- To put in a hot oven at 100 ° and let it dry, taking care to stir the mixture from time to time.
- Duration drying may vary according to the type of oven used and the choice of vegetables used for the execution of the recipe.
- The dice granular vegetable will still be ready when the water has dried completely and the mixture will be dry, if any point is still soft this will not affect the success of the recipe, the salt will keep your preparation intact.
- To preserve the granular vegetable nut in the refrigerator by placing it in airtight jars.
To prepare the broth, just use a tablespoon of granular vegetable cube for each liter of water and it will not be advisable to add more salt; if added to other recipes to flavor them, it is advisable to add a teaspoon at a time and only then add salt.
You may be interested in other recipes for making homemade vegetable nut