Ginger and banana pancakes are a delicious recipe perfect for breakfast for the whole family, even for those who follow a vegan diet as they do not contain ingredients of animal origin.The step-by-step recipe for preparing ginger and banana pancakes, ideal for breakfast for young and old
I ginger and banana pancakes I am delightful prescription perfect for breakfast for the whole family, even for those who follow a vegan diet as they do not contain ingredients of animal origin.
I ginger and banana pancakes they prepare a lot quickly; for theabsence of yeasts in the dough there are no rest times to be respected and therefore can be prepared even without prior programming.
To prepare i pancake we recommend that you use mature banana and the fresh ginger, if you have difficulty in finding the latter you can alternatively also use the powder one. The dose of ginger to use is obviously to be defined according to personal tastes, remember that the fresh root obviously has a stronger fragrance than the powdered one.
- 2 banane mature
- 100 1 grams of flour
- 100 gr of brown sugar
- 80 grams of water
- 100 grams of sunflower oil
- ginger or in powdered ginger to taste
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
- Rest time:
for 4 people
Procedure for the ginger and banana pancakes:
- To peel bananas, cut them into pieces, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add then grated ginger or ginger powder,
- and to follow also incorporate the oil.
- Add therefore also sugar and flour,
- mix all and finally also incorporate the water.
- Leek a little dough in a non-stick pan,
- cook for a few minutes then turn the pancake with the help of a spatula and cook the other side for a few more minutes.
- Cooking when finished, place the dolcetto on a plate and continue like this until the dough is finished.
If the pan you will use for cooking is not very non-stick, it will be useful to grease it, before and during cooking, with sunflower oil to prevent the ginger and banana pancakes from sticking to it.
One more idea:
The ginger and banana pancakes can be served with a sprinkling of powdered sugar, or with honey and fresh fruit.
Do you like pancakes?
you may also be interested in:
- Wholemeal pancakes with pear and cinnamon
- Brown rice and banana pancakes
- Pancakes - ten recipes to make them at home